With two months to go until doors open at CONSTRUCTION DAYS, all the major building and public works equipment manufacturers, strongly committed to this new event, have confirmed their attendance with the aim of showcasing the latest innovation in their equipment, solutions and services. At this first nationwide event in 2021 dedicated to the building and civil works sector, all the professionals who invent tomorrow’s construction world will be invited to enjoy a new all-live and outdoor experience, designed under the banner of efficiency and conviviality, based on the three pillar format of Demonstrations – Innovation – Business.
Exhibiting brands registered to date
ALPHI / APPLICATION MOBILE SIGNATURE eCMR / ARCEN / AZUR SIEGE France / BERGERAT MONNOYEUR / BETON TROWEL / BMAir France / BOSCARO / BRINKMAN / BYG CLASSIC / CANYCOM / CARMIX / COMET / DIMA / DIECI / DOOSAN / D3E GEOSPAPIAL RADIODETECTION/ EPIROC / FUTURA TWISTER / FUTURA WEAR TECHNOLOGY / GEOMAX / GROENEVELD-BEKA / IDIG SYSTEM / IMER / IRIUM SOFWARE / JCB / KAESER COMPRESSEURS / KATO / KOBELCO / KOMATSU / KUBOTA / LAE / LANCY / LEICA GEOSYSTEMS / LEXTAN / MAC 3 / MIKASA / MTS SCHRODE AG / NOVUM TECH / ORU / PUTZMEISTER / RITCHIE BROSS. / RIVARD / ROKAMAT / ROTAIR / SANY / SATECO / SEIMAT / SHAREMAT / SITECH / SOLUEDI : DÉMATÉRIALISE / SONAMIA PNEUMATIQUES BKT NOKIAN / STEELWRIST / STTL / SUNWARD / TAKEUCHI / TRACKUNIT SAS / TRAXXECO / TOPCON France / TOPOCENTER / TP PLANING / 360SMARTCONNECT / USCO ITR / VOLVO / WORMS ENTREPRISES / YANMAR…
An event to spur business recovery and plan the future of construction
All the right ingredients are now in the mix to offer exhibitors and visitors a chance to at last meet up again in a convivial and business-conducive atmosphere, and look forward to the environmental and digital future of construction through the key highlights of this trade show:
- real-life condition demonstrations of the latest features, performances, and innovations on the market, showcased on the Demo Zone,
- debate and discussion on the leading themes and concerns of the sector (digital transformation, risk prevention and safety, jobs and training) as part of the talks and workshops forum,
- the 100% tech experience throughout the show and in the Start-Up Village,
- special features: Club Seimat competition awards ceremony, used equipment auctions, etc.
CONSTRUCTION DAYS - AT A GLANCE
- A visitor audience mainly from France: equipment specifiers, buyers and users
- 9 ha of exhibition and demonstration space: an all-outdoor format and an all-live experience
- 6 sectors of activity: Earthmoving, Demolition & Transportation, Roads, Minerals & Foundations, Lifting & Handling, Building Sector, Concrete Sector, New Technologies
- 5 show highlights:The Demo Zone / The Start-up Village / The talks and workshops forum / The used equipment auction / The award ceremony for the Club SEIMAT competition.